March 18, 2018 at 10:17 pm #4683March 18, 2018 at 10:20 pm #4685March 18, 2018 at 10:23 pm #4686March 19, 2018 at 8:01 am #4690
Good morning Keith.
A cannot see any content to your post. Are you trying to show a picture in the forum?
If so then this is what you need to do:
1. Upload the picture somewhere on the web such as facebook, your preferred cloud drive or photo hosting site such as flickr.
2. Copy the html link for the picture
3. Paste the link into the forum post (the full address will be shown, not the photo) or click the “img” button above, paste in the HTML address where requested and hit return. The image will then appear in your post. Finally you can use the “link” button above if you want to control the text for the link (such as “Click here” or “Bristol 400 engine bay”.
Regrettably you cannot upload files directly to the forum as it is open to members and non-members alike and thus poses a security risk.
PS. If you get stuck you can email me the odd picture and I will host it for you/ provide you with the html link you need.
March 19, 2018 at 6:32 pm #4693March 19, 2018 at 6:37 pm #4695March 19, 2018 at 7:00 pm #4697
- This reply was modified 11 months, 1 week ago by Stuart Risebrow.
Thanks Stuart Easy when you no how thanks again KeithMarch 19, 2018 at 7:03 pm #4698March 19, 2018 at 7:21 pm #4699March 19, 2018 at 7:26 pm #4701
slowly getting the hang of this posting lark
April 30, 2018 at 9:26 pm #4795
- This reply was modified 11 months, 1 week ago by Keith Ardley.
Nice looking exhaust manifold.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.