If you have a problem with your car and don’t know what to do, then you can be sure that you are not the first person to encounter this problem.
You can then contact BODA depending on what you want to know.
Your options are detailed below.
- You can consult our Technical Archive which contains much information and might help you in your search.
This is available to logged-in members only.
- You can post a mail describing your problem on our Forum and hopefully someone will reply giving advice.
- Your first “port of call” for parts is Pegasus Parts.
- One of the primary purposes of BODA is to assist owners of Bristol Cars in keeping their cars “on the road”. To this end BODA has established a wholly owned subsidiary UK Company Pegasus Classic Parts Ltd the principal purpose of which is to source and supply spares if required.
- However please do remember that Pegasus is run by volunteers who devote their spare time to this task. It may therefore take some time to receive an answer to your query, have patience!
- Contact a member of the Technical Team for advice