BODA MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS
Please read the following before you apply by clicking the Join button below.
- Unlike other clubs we do not have joining fees,
- Our membership year runs from the end of the month in which a new member joins. For example if you join on 7th July 2020 your renewal is due 31st July 2021
- We support the Bristol Owners Heritage Trust and members can mandate a suggested £5 a year ‘levy’ on a voluntary basis with their initial and renewal
- Click on the link to see our GDPR Rules
- Whilst ownership of a Bristol is not a requirement for full membership (unlike other clubs VSCC for e.g.) we maintain a register of cars and would like your Bristol or related car data. If not UK registered enter ‘NOTUKREGD’. You should have your car details to hand when you start your application
- Most important. We are a not for profit company limited by the guarantee of our members. Their individual guarantee is limited to £1 and the guarantee extends for a year after they cease to be a member
Yes, I would like to join BODA!
The Application Process. Click on the “Join BODA” button below. This takes you to Crossmember membership management system. Please answer all questions and note that what you type is what will appear, so if you forget capital letters, e.g. for your name or address, that is how they will appear in letters, etc. Please add your own car details. You can change or add to your records at any time. You must tick the GDPR waiver or your application will not progress. We offer a wide range of payment options but no longer accept payment by cheque.
The fees are £35/year including the £5 BOHT levy.
It takes a few days for your payment to clear to the BODA account and the Membership Secretary will then get a notification that payment has been received and will update your paid-up status on the Website.
If you have a PayPal account or want to set one up you can use PayPal to pay, if you wish. Please bear in mind it costs the club £2.79 for you to do this so it is not our preferred payment method.
(Note: Crossmember is the Club Management and Membership site which deals with our membership management. Your details are secure and password protected.)