We are able to offer a number of parts to members through our subsidiary Pegasus Parts
The starting point for BODA’s assistance to Members is to point them in the right direction for spares, advice, insurance and other practical matters.
If spares are not available and if no other manufacturer or specialist is prepared to commission production then BODA will request Pegasus to consider the manufacture of the part. Such projects are prioritised according to impact on members, complexity and cost.
- The Bristol Owners & Drivers Association (BODA) is a UK not for profit Company Limited by the Guarantee of its Members (of £1 each) and as such is owned by them.
- One of its primary purposes is to assist owners of Bristol Cars in keeping their cars “on the road”.
- To this end BODA has established a wholly owned subsidiary UK Company Pegasus Classic Parts Ltd the principal purpose of which is to source and supply spares if required. Pegasus operates as a standard for profit Company but any profits are solely for the benefit of BODA and its Members.
- The starting point for BODA’s assistance to Members is to point them in the right direction for spares, advice, insurance and other practical matters.
- If spares are not available and if no other manufacturer or specialist is prepared to commission production then BODA will request Pegasus to commission the manufacture of spares if they are necessary to keep Members’ Bristols on the road
- BODA and Pegasus aim to break even on spares taking into account development, manufacturing, storage, handling, packing, insurance and wastage. Pegasus will monitor the cost options of spares, aiming always to obtain cost effective good quality parts.
- To defray these costs Pegasus will look to liaise with other car Clubs whose interests might also use the same spares.
Note that you must be a member of the Bristol Owners & Drivers Association before requests for advice or parts will be accepted. If you are not a member, please complete and submit the member application form.
The new BODA technical and Pegasus spares team are overhauling how we deal with technical and spares enquiries. In the meantime here is an updated list of spares readily available from Pegasus. The spares are pre-dominantly 2 litre with some V8 overlap. Whilst we sort out where we are up to please bear with us:
2 litre engine mounts
2 litre torque rubbers
400 to 403 gearbox mounts
Late 405 and 406 gearbox mounts
2 litre rocker cover gasket sets
2 litre rocker box rubber end seal
2 litre exhaust manifold gaskets
Carburettor and adaptor block gaskets
Insulation plates for carburettor and adaptor block
2 litre cylinder head gasket
2.2 litre [110 engine] cylinder head gasket
400 to 404 rectangular foot pedal rubbers
Shield shaped foot pedal rubbers
2 litre steering rack rubber gaiters
Door handles 404 to 410 non locking with gaskets
Door handles 404 to 410 locking with gaskets
Rubber seal for chrome window frames 406 to 411
Screen rubbers front and rear for 406
Exhaust nut C spanner
2 litre oil pressure relief set [spring, Aluminium washer & gasket]
401 to 411 back axle bump stops
Hub cap or body badges in yellow or red enamel
Coachwork badges in yellow or red enamel
Windscreen and rear screen rubber for 400
Wndscreen rubber for 401/3
Bulkhead rubber seal for 401/3
Door pushbuttons 401/3 rubber seals [fits in and out]
Rubber seal between bumpers and body 401/2/3
400 jacking point rubber surround
Rubber boot for handbrake cable 400 to 409
Steering column rubber draught excluder at bulkhead
Remote gear change lever rubber dust excluder
Long wand gear change lever rubber dust excluder
401/3 quarter light and door rubber seal
400 side screen and boot rubber seal
400 windscreen wiper grommets
9mm diameter round rubber for 406 screens
400 to 405 rubber bushes axle “A” bracket to chassis set of 4
400 to 405 rubber ball joint seal for axle “A” bracket
400 to 406 rubber oil retainer rear suspension swivel
Door reaction rubbers
405 – 411 handle “D” piece only.
405 quarterlight rubbers
Rocker cover knobs
Front suspension gaiter sets
Cylinder head obstruction spanners
B40 V belt for Dynamo and water pump.
Track rod end covers
Axle seals for suspension links
Seals inside links
Woolies 2″ x 1/16″ flat rubber
Steering column flex rubber