Mission and Values
The involvement of Bristol enthusiasts and friends in a club dedicated to the preservation and enjoyment of their cars.
- Clear, open, regular and relevant communication of all club matters and interests.
- Provision of trips and events designed to appeal to all and providing value for money on a national and regional basis. Encourage the formation of regional groups.
- Support of members in the maintenance and restoration of all models in conjunction with Pegasus Classic Parts Ltd by producing hard to find parts where possible and in providing spares information.
- The dissemination of technical information for all models.
- Support the Heritage Trust in its aims and activities where mutually beneficial, ensuring that the future and history of the brand is preserved.
- Support the FBHVC in its aims and activities protecting the history and future of the brand where mutually beneficial.
- Generate interest in our cars and the club through the use of media and exhibitions.
- Development of open relationships with other clubs and organisations in the classic car community.
- Adherence to a code of conduct subscribed to by all members.
- Provision of a Registrar function.