Please or Register to create posts and topics.

411, 412 and 603 (Brig, Brit, Blen) Auto Pedal Rubbers

For those owners not on Instagram, CBCPC are looking to remake the automatic pedal rubber with the BRISTOL letters down the centre if there is enough interest.  The attached photo shows how they should look as the same manufacturer is in the running to fabricate them .  Graeme is seeking to gauge interest, so please send him an email if you would like one (two or more).  He can be contacted at  The picture is from my own car and you might notice the wear on the lower right hand side, so I am after a couple.

Uploaded files:
  • You need to login to have access to uploads.