Forum breadcrumbs - You are here:ForumEvents: Upcoming EventsEast of EnglandEvents
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Events

I have just added an Events section to the Forum. If you have been to any interesting events, you can add a report or photos under Past Events. If you know of any interesting events coming up in your area you can add them to the Upcoming section

Richard

Thanks for setting this up Richard.  If members know of an upcoming event of any kind, including those arranged by others, that may be of interest to BODA members and can publish it here that would be really helpful.  It would be good if it was clear what county the event was in, any details about entry, and whether the member making the list was going along to help increase the Bristol interest.  In this way we could have a wide range of potential opportunities to attend events.  It would be great place to publicise area meetings with the opportunity to provide updates.  Cheers Chris

North Norfolk - Sheringham to Holkham hall - 23rd April.  St Georges Day Run organised by NNCVC in aid of East Anglian Air Ambulance - entry minimum £10 - entry form can be found via http://www.nncvc.org.uk - I hope to be going with the 403 .. Chris

Here are a few more events I have been told about - if there is an asterisk next to the location it means that a Bristol member has entered

Sunday 23rd April 

North Norfolk * Drive it Day Sheringham to Holkham Hall organised by North Norfolk Classic Vehicle Club - entry form on their website 

Saturday 17th June 

Weston, near LGCCVCC (The Letchworth Garden City Classic and Vintage Car Club) Stevenage Annual Transport Picnic - anyone going?

23rd - 25th June

Daventry Out of our area, but BODA members I am told are usually invited to the Standard Motor Club International Rally - programme and details on Standard Motor Club website

August 5th

Norfolk * Norfolk Churches car run, starting just north of Norwich and ending up in North Norfolk - entry form from norfolkopenchurchesrun@hotmail.com

August Bank Holiday

Knebworth House Classic car show, 2023 details to be announced

Quote from Christopher Dady on 2 January 2023, 17:57

Here are a few more events I have been told about - if there is an asterisk next to the location it means that a Bristol member has entered

Sunday 23rd April 

North Norfolk * Drive it Day Sheringham to Holkham Hall organised by North Norfolk Classic Vehicle Club - entry form on their website 

Saturday 17th June 

Weston, near LGCCVCC (The Letchworth Garden City Classic and Vintage Car Club) Stevenage Annual Transport Picnic - anyone going?  Robin Oakes: I'll  be going with my Blenheim.  There's usually a small entrance fee for non-members, payable on entry (prob £10) cash or card

23rd - 25th June

Daventry Out of our area, but BODA members I am told are usually invited to the Standard Motor Club International Rally - programme and details on Standard Motor Club website

August 5th

Norfolk * Norfolk Churches car run, starting just north of Norwich and ending up in North Norfolk - entry form from norfolkopenchurchesrun@hotmail.com

August Bank Holiday

Knebworth House Classic car show, 2023 details to be announced

Dear All, I am about to send around an updated list, as attached, including our first Eastern Area Bristol Meeting on April 15th!  If you do not see this update please let me know and I will ensure you get onto the mailing list

Best Wishes & Check your antifreeze!

Chris

Uploaded files:
  • You need to login to have access to uploads.

List updated!  I have posted it into the East of England subgroup too

Uploaded files:
  • You need to login to have access to uploads.